Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

MADE: GORGEOUS NAIJAGAL TOKE MAKINWA TOUCHES DOWN IN LAGOS!!!

Superstar Vlogger and gorgeous Naijagal TOKE MAKINWA just touched down in Lagos! We have to say she looked amazing in the PRIVATE JET! Work hard, play hard! Go Toke!!

Touch down lagos!!!! Super thankful for growth, for some, these things might not be a big deal but I know where I am coming from. I have a very big God and his words are real. He said “your gift will bring you before kings” and I see it happening in my life. I’m happy for the way things are happening, I’m glad it didn’t happen earlier or later. His perfect timing completes me. Excited because I have never seen anyone serve God and fail. #Tokenakinwa #Tokenoments #longday #newweekcalls #onlyacoupleofhourssleep #Morningdriveinafew #myexpressionstodiefor #flyingwithdebs”




No comments:

Post a Comment