Pages

Friday, September 18, 2015

Starting over is not that bad seriously! A True Story!! OMG!

This is a deeply personal post, hopefully none of you are reading this but can we just prove the naysayers wrong please? I have been told good news blogs do not sell, rather gossip is the way to go. But you have to understand that in the society we live in, that can be really dicey.



While it is fine for some, when you have a family and you are now not just by yourself, you have to aspire for something much bigger than you. Personally, yes, I would rather over and have only 5 people read this blog than be " the richest blog in Africa" but at the same time be alone! No this is not a jab to anyone, I am glad I started out as the first blog and even my original tag line was copied to create a famous blog today.

I am happy for everyone's success (honestly), at the end of the day the question that will be answered is how do you want to be remembered?


 So from now on, I want to inspire you Naijagal - means a a successful global woman in all facets of life! Career, family, marriage, tech and self employed. That is not to say I will not profile men in varied posts but  this site will surely inspire. By the way we are working on something huge! Will you join us?

No comments:

Post a Comment