Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Victoria Kimani wants you to know how she covers up her curves!! Amazing!!

This is what I do to cover up my curves — Victoria Kimani -



Victoria Kimani has been described as one of the most beautiful and sexiest women to ever grace the African music scene. Looking at her and seeing those captivating curves you may agree with those who describe her that way. But in her own perception she sees being a sex symbol as a totally different thing and she explains:
“I don’t think that is a bad thing.




I am quite aware of that. Besides, why should I apologise for owning up to what is mine. At times, I can choose to wear  Hijab  to cover it up. Sometimes, I decide to flaunt it. I don’t even look at what people say because this is me and I try to be myself oftentimes. It is people who look at me as sex symbol. I think seeing me as a sex symbol depends on what the people seeing me that way think. It is their own assessment because I do not dress or act it. Dressing is a thing of choice, what others like might be what others dislike.

No comments:

Post a Comment