Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015

DID MELANIE GRIFFITH JUST SHADE DAUGHTER DAKOTA JOHNSON AT THE OSCARS OVER 50 SHADES OF GREY?

Omg! say it ain't so! But alas it is, here is the scoop people!

Well so Melanie Griffith walked the red carpet runway with her fifty shades of grey actress/daughter Dakota Johnson. The interviewer asked her a question about the success of FIFTY Shades of GREY. Here is how she responded!

“I don’t want to say I’m so proud, I’ve said it so many times. It seems like it’s not enough, but I am so proud.”

Then things got stranger! When she had to admit not having seen the movie!
“I don’t think I can. I think it would be strange.”

Wait there is more......
Dakota jumps in with this statement.
“No, I don’t think so. I think it’s fine. I think that one day you would see it.”

Then it all goes downhill super fast!!
Melanie: Well, she’s a really good actress. I don’t need to see that to know how good she is.”
To which DAKOTA REPLIES
Alright, you don’t have to see it. I’m like you can see it, and you’re just like ‘Nooooo.'”
OK THAT was super akward, I know I would not want my mom watching a movie of me doing the dirty! I am just saying......
don’t forget to please SHARE this with everyone you know

No comments:

Post a Comment