Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A royal welcome in Ghana for President Buhari, what does it all mean?

Lets just say that while I may have been out of the blogosphere for a hot minute. I can truly say I am impressed by the cordial relationship between two great nations, Nigeria and Ghana. Why? Well for starters they are similar in culture and they both stand a chance I truly believe to be world leaders someday! Okay I know, you just want to see photos of President Buhari's visit to Ghana but you have to admit it is always great to see two brotherly nations working together!! Enjoy the photos:
Little girl welcomes the Nigerian leader to Ghana

President Buhari arrives in Ghana
President Buhari will confer with his Ghanaian counterpart, President John Dramani Mahama, on bilateral relations, regional security, trade.
President Buhari enjoys magnificient view with President Mahama in Ghana
President Buhari with his Ghanaian counterpart John Mahama
N

No comments:

Post a Comment